YES..we supported Earth Hour..okay okay, except my dad & bro..
they did turn on the master bed room's light coz my bro needs to study.. 
they did turn on the master bed room's light coz my bro needs to study..
How did I spend my Earth Hour time?
hmm..party? nahh..candles? nahh..movie in the dark? nahh
I was doing some boring stuff..
I was doing some boring stuff..
NOT being kiasuu..
IT skill task on monday!
so yeah...u know what I did..
I practiced my database in the dark
After 9.30pm..my sis & I explored our laptop and ended up playing with the webcam features..
My sis ended up looking like an obese in this pic

Then she looked like "Rhino the hamster" from Bolt

I tried being an obese but I ended up looking like a kid




look at my super cacated shoulders =.=
so what do u think? cool webcam feature huh?
-diane-
2 comments:
hahaha, u look like such a cute child xD
haha..yea..so immature XD tq
Post a Comment