Monday, February 1, 2010

BLG!

BLG!
I was soooooooo close to not making it!

Went with RACHKU,REG & DARSH :)
you gals are amazing..

I wished I was as brave as RACH..just grab the GPS & zooom~~~GO!



29/01/2010
10-11.20pm is the most awesome moment of the year!
so far :)
I KNOW, its just feb!
Honestly, this is the 1st rock-band concert I've been to..(not counting Archuleta coz thats no band)
PLUS its my current fav band .
What more can I ask for? HAPPPIEEE like mad lorrrhh.

Darsh & Rach went goo goo gaa gaa over Bryan the blondie bassist!(left)
I on the other hand went nuts over these two! Paul - Guitarist & Martin- Vocalist (right)


was singing & screaming together until my throat sore like hell!
was jumping up and down with my hands up in the air till my legs cramp!
was going OH MEEE GAWWWD with the wide eye look when Martin licked Paul's & Bryan's guitar :)


Darsh grabbed me and we squeezed our way thru to the front(right)
where we had clear view of the band.. wheee~~~~
There was this point when Martin moved until he was directly infront of us,
sang...
& all of a suddenly pointed his index finger at our direction and sang
:"YOU~~"

whoaaaaliaooooo, I was hyperventilating man..holy mama
stored that moment permanently in my head :)
memorable
-diane-
aftr that, I was grounded 4 getting home late.
oh well...haha concerts are meant to be like that..
Parents lahhh u know.

No comments: