1) I dunno why but my fingernails grow superb fast here..
2) I miss my bolster :/
3) I always sleep after 12 here..time passes extremely fast.
4) We get to choose the colour of our ATM cards :) mine is black & my friend's is pink.
5) I want to watch "Dear John"..and the only reason is because CHANNING TATUM is in it.
6) The Bonython Hall in my uni looks like harry potter's school hall :) so COOOL!
7) The ice cream in my freezer taste like milk O.O but i likey!
8) My kiamsiap friends & I are always hunting for all the Free BBQ lunch provided by our uni and wouldn't mind having them three times in a week.
9) After God knows how long, I finally took out my guitar from its casing & tried playing "thunder". It sounded like crap! It took me a while to notice that it was out of tune.
10) It feels weird to call the apartment that Im currently staying at as home...because its not HOME :(
-diane-
No comments:
Post a Comment