Thought I should share this with you guys :)
Since words cannot describe much, I'll let the pics do most of the talking.
This is Uni of Adelaide! North Terrace campus
A really pretty & huge campus.
This is a hall for high profile lectures.
Very old buiding..pretty as well :)
the 1st impression I had was WOW! THAT looks like a church mannn..
some other lecture buildings..
I love this shot alot...hmm maybe its because of the statue.
Theres LIFT :D
YAYYYY now we dont have to climb flights of stairs..
Taylors should consider this :/
AGREEE????
Parents :)
thank you for coming here with me..
I would get lost in this huge campus without u both..HAHA
I love old, historical buildings...
it just gives you the feeling of uni life..
there confucius here..ahahah
coz its located near the confucius club thingy thingy..
this library is SUPERB HUGE MANNN! 3 floors!
and the best thing is that
YOU CAN EAT inside, LOCK your laptop there
and SLEEP on the cosy beany chairs :)
torrent river behind the uni..
can always have a jog around there :)
random pathways & stairs around.
havent really explored the whole uni yet...this is like 1/4 of it only :)
haha i hope u enjoyed looking through this.
Was rushing frm workshops to workshops & didnt have much time to snap everything..
hmm I wished I had taken every part of the uni to show you in order to convince ALL OF YOU to join me here :)
its a realllly prettyy place..
and i LIKEYYY
so yeahh COME COME!!
-diane-
wookay will update tomorrow again..
No comments:
Post a Comment