Thursday, February 11, 2010

You people!

After being told by my parents that they're gonna send me to Adelaide to futher my studies,
I started calling up & msging my friends...
Hung out alot these days..


***

Hung out with my tuition friends..
yamcha-ing @ some Arabian restaurant in Pyramid.
After that, we headed for the "TOOTHFAIRY" movie which was hilarious :)

Then right, coz mayyuan couldn't make it for the mov..
Rach brought her sis along :)
annnd I met another nice friend!

the food was amazing....wheeee~~~
but I had trouble remembering the name of that place..hmm forgetful..
and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them girlfriends!!!
super funny random ppl :)
Rach,MayYuan, Darsh...I'll miss you & will promise to call ya'll up
when I come back k? ohh and not forgetting Kar Wyai as well..heh the Mrs Cullen :)


***

FAMILY!

I really appreciate that my uncle and aunty actually made a trip all the way down frm ipoh for an early
cny reunion with us :)
so thoughful of them....hmm touching :)
this is soooo gd that my grandma got to reunite with her sis who came down all the way as well..

cousins family + our family = joy.
THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
you ppl are really awesome..
will miss ya'll like nuts weihh..
play and fight together over everything frm young..


***

WAHLIAO! and we've been planning this since FORM 4!
Physics friends from Pn Chong's tuition...hahahah..
so it happened after all.
Thank goodness coz I missed you girls like mad already :)

Jin yee who sits on my left

and Wai Yee who sits on my right during tuition.


Mrs Hookes Law & Mrs Negative not, I'll always rmb our gila moments...
gossips and the late night calls that always warms up my phone & sends my ears burning!
Ketiga -tiga of us take physics tuition but none of us ended up studying physics now..
LOL! Funny-nya doncha think?


***

PIZZA! Its like our thing for almost every occassion.
My old gang knows me too well :)
so clever! they know I can't live without PIZZA..haha


JJ, Vit & Yuli came over to my place for sleepover..
yoorrrhh eventhough my place is messy..heh paiseh paiseh guest room marhh..XP
I wished Shinying was here with us too :) that would be SPLENDID!
As usual, Vit told us her scary ghost stories and kept me awake until 4am.
JJ taught us how to play "Cho Tai Di"..I think its called "Big Two"..sorry la, don't play cards..ahem angel XD
Then there were gosssips & stuff larh..and Uno with the penalty of Truth/Dare.



& instead of having pillow fights, we had blankee fights :)


Burried JJ & formed our awesome colourful Mount Everest :P
I love you ppl larhh..hahah


****

All in all I had alot of fun meeting up with everyone.
Didn't throw a party for myself like any other ppl would do..
mainly because I wanted to spend quality time with you all
& I suck at throwing parties with big crowds..coz I'll end up spliting myself & not meeting my objective to talk all I want with you guys :)

Haih..but its a pity that I didn't get to meet up with my college buddies :(
So busy & all.. but HEY! I'LL MAKE SURE I DRAG U PPL OUT when I'm BACK :)

No comments: