Wednesday, February 17, 2010

quick updates

Its 12.50am here in Adelaide :)
Yeb I should be sleeping but I reaaaalllly wanna blog..

Just some quick updates.

It has been almost a week now here.
Life has been pretty tough.
I didn't expect it to be that tough with no one but only yourself to rely on.

Throughout this few days here, I noticed that I DIDN'T know how to do MOST things ADULTS DO..for instance, paying bills & budgeting.
You know, for the past 18 years of my life..I SWEAR that I've never touched any of my bank stuffs except to only withdraw some cash from my ATM machine. THATS ALL!
My parents managed everything! So I can tell you that I have 0 knowledge about banking.
I only know stuffs from my notes & textbooks. So I really suffered when my dad just left everything to me to settle...without wanting to spoon-feed me with all the informations that was clearly in his head. I was lost, confused, afraid...I needed to look up the brochures & call up my phone company to enquire almost everything. (yes, I definately sounded like an idiot but what to do? haihh..summore Im studying Commerce *smacks head* dooonng!)

But I'm really glad that they came here with me :) At least, I feel assured and more secure.
I wouldn't know how to carry all my groceries without them ( I bought ALOT! and they don't supply u with plastic bags..pffft~~ environmental friendly freaks :/)

Have been trying to break free from my shell & mix with people..I'm quite reserved..but at least I made an effort and FORCED myself to OPEN MY MOUTH & TALK which is pretty good . Starting to get better at making new friends..heh practice makes perfect & I aim to be a super duper talkative, outspoken & confident young lady by end of this year...:) hahah why am I telling you this?
Alright its late now. I have to attend workshops tommorow. Will update with pics in the next post. Probably on sunday.

I have alot to share :)
gd night,

diane

No comments: