I'm now shaking like a drug addict. Looking like a drug addict that has been locked away from her needles for days. I am insane and I would appreciate if someone can just shoot my brain off this instant.
I don't wanna go through this . The only reason for me being here, typing all this crap is because twitter is down.
I'm scared and feeling very insecure now. I really need a computer pro beside me :(
I'm afraid of that monstrous red machine that I once desired. It keeps giving me problems.
I hate it now...stupid laptop. STUPID laptop! Have this sudden urge to curse right now..pfftt..
Died on me twice. I'm trying to do backups now but it keeps prompting me.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE all the techno stuff. Super unreliable.
I honestly don't think I'll be that freaked out if you place 3 lions infront of me right now. I assure you that I'm more afraid of computers. Especially when it gives me problems.
I dunno what am I doing right now. Not even sure if I'm making things worse. I'm just trying..
I really duno larhhhh..omg, damn stressed up now. No one should see me in this condition.
You would think that I'm crazy.
My hands have been shaking for the past 30 mins..and its not stopping.
I'm not gonna deny that tears have been streaking down my cheecks like waterfall as well.
I wished I wasn't such a noob at this. I really really hate this part of me.
Why can't I learn how to chill a bit? :(
It makes me homesick to not have anyone to rely on when these kinda stuff happens.
I can do everything and anything else by myself. JUST NOT anything too techno..
To make things worse, there're not many comp shops around here..
even if there are, ppl here use MAC more than Windows.
I really wish I could just carry that laptop to my parents & just say :" Daddy, bring me to Summit! Comp got problem".
People are gonna think that I'm some idiot here.
Haih..I dont really care. I just need to tell the whole world to distract myself from my problems..just for awhile.
haihhh...emoing, panicking, stressed up, tired, sad, homesick NOW.
ALL because of this STUPID laptop.
I don't love you anymore..eventhough you are red.
No comments:
Post a Comment