Everyone's asking me the same question.
"WHO do u miss MOST?"
Of course I do miss everyone..
but..I miss my Terry the most :(
You see, its possible to communicate with all my other love ones,
eventhough we're so far apart from each other..
be it through facebook, twitter, msn, email, phone / skype.
I want to tell her EVERYTHING thats happening here
and how much I miss her.
but the saddest thing is that I can't even tell her that I won't be dissapearing from her life forever.
Watching her through the webcam , not knowing about my presence on the screen sends my heart aching.
Its weird to browse through my phone, noticing that I don't have the current pictures of her.
life here has been very different without her :(
Theres no one here to share my pillow with me at night,
no one to wait for me to finish studying before I sleep,
no one to lick my face wet to wake me up in the morning,
no one to stare greedily at me when I'm eating,
no one to wait for me at the door & welcome me home after a tiring day,
no one to follow me everywhere I go,
no one to hop onto the drivers sit with me when I drive.
no one to....camwhore with me?
I wonder how she feels...
I was only told that she has been sleeping on my pillow every night since the day I left..
I wished I could communicate with you..
December seems so far away.
-diane-



No comments:
Post a Comment