like ALOT means really ALOT ok?
I don't whine about getting fat all the time..but I think I'm really gonna end up as a fatty bom bom when I come back.
Yesterday night,
I ate Fried Rice for dinner and it was a 2 person portion.
Even my guy friends say:" Eh Diane! whoa..u eat alot for a girl weihh!"
Today,
lunch - Udon,Honeydew,Toasted bread,Snacks,Chocolate.
Dinner - Normal steamed rice with 3 chinese dishes, Sundae ice cream.
Supper- My apartment mates made choco cake...no choice ok? I had to eat coz they've already cut a slice for me..a HUGE slice.
so yeaa...i wouldn't be surprised if I put on 10 kg when i come bck to M'sia.
DIE LA..how? SHITTT..my friends and I have already checked out our tummy & yebb! We've decided to go for a jog on saturday, 7am..I doubt that would happen. HAHAH
I NEED BOTH JILLIAN AND BOB HERE !!!
like REAAALLLLYYYYY :( I duwanna get sent to Biggest Loser...ahhhhhh
I dunno why..but I get hungry very easily here :(
itchy mouth just likes to chew and swallow..
foods here are so tempting..especially all the dairy products..
-diane-
must resist..ughhh

No comments:
Post a Comment