They're now selling some nice posters in my Uni.
They're only selling it till Friday.
SOOOOOOO....Today,I decided to go check it out for fun :)
Some of the posters
There're actually quite a number of really old portraits & posters..
They have The Beatles, John Travolta, Elvis Presley, Johnny Depp...
ok not important..
LETS GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT OK?
JENG JENGGGG! They have TAYLOR LAUTNER :D
The posters are pretty HUGE.
Its about the size of 10 A4 sheet papers, sticked together!
for this size, its AUD 12 per poster ,
AUD 20 for 2 posters.
and OMGGGG !!! They even have DOOR POSTERS :D
I find it pretty cool coz we hardly see such big posters in Malaysia..
GOT LAA..at the Movies..but sadly,they're not for sale.
So we usually rely solely on celeb mags and INSTANTLY go HYPER over an A4 sized poster..haha.
No?
I dunno about u guys..but I do :D
This is for those Robbert Patt's fans :D
It's selling out pretty fast ya know?
Of course, this is much bigger than the Taylor Lautner one above.
WANNA KNOW WHAT I BOUGHT????
haha NOLAH, I didn't buy a thing.
Not a big fan of Taylor Lautner / Robbert Patt.
I would , if they have MARTIN JOHNSON posters though..
hahahah..In fact, I wouldn't care to even look at the price.
The more I stalk Martin, the more obsess I get..
Shoot me!
-diane-





No comments:
Post a Comment