Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 down

ngiak ngiak..

Im having my finals by the way.

2 down! 3 more to go!

I'm A BIT SIAO SIAO NOW. SO, MY POST WILL ALSO END UP A BIT CACAT.

some updates k?

I doubt you'll understand what I'm gonna crap about...but I'm sure SAM students will get it :)


:) :) :) :) :) :P :P :P :P :P :O :O :O :O :O :D :D :D :D :D


ESL ppr was.. O.O

Listening-That dude talked like he was chasing Usain Bolt.
and I was like.. HUH? *tengah blurrrr there*

Extended essay - Genetic Modified food
whattt? You know, I dumped all my science knowledge ages ago.
Wasted 10 mins on the "yes / no" yes no yes no until I wanted to cry
So difficult to choose my stand.

Letter- It was alright lah, thank goodness gracious holy mama.

overall english was as tough as mutton.


Math was like
front part - okay
back part - T_____T what the hell is this?
overall, not too bad lah.
expected it to be as hard as cement.
But this is like cement dah campur air lah.


ok, i gtg.
-diane-

No comments: