Friday, November 20, 2009

2 OLD movies today

I spent time @ Yuli's place today.
Ordered some food and managed to squeeze in 2 movies :)
I did mention that I was outdated.

So..we watched "The Ugly Truth" & "The Proposal".
Will tell you what I think about them :)
I think that "The Ugly Truth" is a sick dirty joke kinda show.
Find it funny...
And I think Katherine is a really good actress..especially when she suffered with that vibrating underpants.
To be honest, I was a bit annoyed with Gerrard's character...sicko...haha..
but I enjoyed watching their fights.. :)
Is this show for 18 and above? If its not...then I think it should be.
Overall it was so so..
I give it a 6.5/10.

I definitely liked The Proposal better...why?

1) The dude is cute

2) The movie is sweeeeeet

3) The movie is naturally funny..not the fake-ish type of funny

4) The dog is super duper adorable :P

errr..but the wedding dress is ugly.

I give it a 7.5/10

I had fun :)

-diane-

No comments: