Sunday, November 22, 2009

@ Daves

We seldom have western food for meals.

But surprisingly lah, my dad was in a good mood.

He brought us to Daves (1 Utama) yesterday :)

That means I had YUMMY DINNER last night!!!

yeaa...that'll add some fats for me.

nahhhh who cares? I can't resist good food.

That explains why you don't hear me saying that I'm on a diet.

Trust me, it'll never work on me :)



This is goooooood...one sip and you're in heaven :P
Cookies and Cream milkshake.

Prawn and Mango salad.
I know, you see no prawn..
It's been camouflaged by the lettuces.

This is err... stuffed mushroom?
I think I tasted some bacon on it :D
niceeeeee

This is some sorta spaghetti with mushroom and bacon.
The smell is...my goodness..
niceeeee



ahhaa..PIZZA! my favourite :)
This is Ham Mayo..something something..

ohhh this dish sucks..
so I don't really rmb what its called.
err..but its cheesy




This is the tiramisu dessert.
with a bit of wine.
Its superb soft...like tau fuu faa..


okla, the food was awesome..tho I don't really rmb the names of the dishes.
hahaha, I'm a sucker when it comes to that.
Coz I only know how to EAT :)
Now I have to pray that....I don't expand sideways.
tata,
diane the "tam jiak poh" (this is in hokkien, go find out if u're curious)

No comments: