I had a blast today with Elicia @ Pyramid.
I drove US there :)
Crazy huh?
We packed ourselves with 2 movies today.
2012 & A Christmas Carol.
okay, will tell you what I think of the 2 movies.
WARNING!! THESE ARE SPOILERS!!!!
I'll start off with 2012.
u know, we actually asked a passerby 2 help us take this shot.
Paiseh or not, we were desperate!
To me, 2012 was really impressive.There was this 1 part where they only intend to save the "quality & important humans".. which I thought was realistic (eg. Prime Minister, scientist..etc).
Oh come on! When the world really comes to an end, do you really think that they'll escort everyone to safety? Of course they'll save the VIP's 1st.
Though its a very selfish act, but this is reality..life is cruel.
Thank God they have Adrain Helmsley who's so selfless in the movie.
I cried during the movie:
1) Because this movie made me realise that we haven't been playing our parts well as humans.
2) & because there were many sad scenes. Especially when everyone are seperated from their loved ones..& when they didn't have the time to bid each other good bye.
Hopefully, this movie DID create a huge impact on everyone :)
This movie could hv been better if it was in 3D.
I give it an 8/10.
A Christmas Carol

I wanted to doze of during the 1st 10mins of the movie..
Certain parts of the movie were boring and very slow moving..
Eventhough the storyline didn't wow me that much, but I have to say that this movie really nailed it when it comes to sound effects and graphics...honestly, that was master class..thumbs-up for that. Plus, the story was unpredictable.
So, I got shocked a few times! Pretty good movie to watch...
If you wanna watch it, I recommend you to go for the 3D version!
Only if you want the thrill :)
I give it a 7/10.
you can tell that I obviously like 2012 better...
by the number of words itself...
This movie really hit me hard!
Then.....of course we went shopping..
pampered ourselves with sunglasses..BUT NOT THESE ONES LAA of course.
and I bought myself a really cute watch :ahh..took this with my 2 megapixel phone. tak cantik lah..
whoa..im tired.
-diane-
I had fun elle :)
No comments:
Post a Comment