Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Freedom

lalalala~~~

I smell freedom :)

I'M DONE WITH MY SAM FINALS!


wooot woot~~


*blows balloons*

*pops balloons*


movie? anyone? :)

oh well, I can't believe that ..

Its the end of my SAM course,
when it just feels like I just got into college a month ago.

But no worries, it'll never be the end of our friendship :)

Facebook is, and will always be there to bring us together.
Ready to leave everything behind for Uni?

hope so?

I'll miss you guys,

seriously.

ohhh noo.. that means:
no more IT class
I'll miss all the teasings about ahem and ahem in class.
haha, we always tell Ms Sue everything.
No more ESL..
that means..no more thesis statement & topic sentences!
YAHOOO!
No more Econs class.
ahh, Mama Nor Nor..We'll miss ur cookies + stories.
ohhh and our Une Cuisine.
No more Accounts class.
aiyah..can't confuse Mr lim anymore..and see him blink blink blink..
when he's blurrrrr.

and LASTLY, NO GRAPHING CALCULATOR PPL!

Can't mess around with Ms Piriya anymore.

I dunno why, but I seriously love Ms Sue.

Most understanding, most caring, most patient lecturer ever.

When she nags, we feel so loved. Honest.

I really like Ms Piriya as well.

Maybe coz she's so straight forward and open,

she never fails to make me feel stupid with those

"HUH? dont tell me u dunno this ONE?".

Mama Nor is an awesome lecturer.

Super cute and chubby.

Plus LAME :)

She never fails to inspire us with her Econs.

haihhhh..

actually I got an individual pic with Ms Indra but..it 's superb blurrrrrr.

and I just realised that I didn't get to take any individual pics with Mr Lim.

pfft..

oh well..

im off to zzzzZzzZzz..

wow, i just realised that this is a very long post.

O.O

-diane-

No comments: