Went to Pyramid on the 26th Nov with Rachel, Darsh and Kar Wyai for NEW MOON :)
New Moon is pretty good.
In fact, wayyyy better than Twilight :)
I'll give it a 7.5/10
tho they cut some of my fav parts...pfftt
No worries, No Spoilers.
I was just waiting for Edward to say this:
"Before u bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark but there were stars that represents points of light and reason. And then u shot across my sky like a meteor...."
but robbert pattinson didnt T_____T
scroll down for pics.

I was dissapointed with Victoria's makeup..
too dull..too normal.
Thought they should give her Jane's makeup 2 make her look scary.
GIVE HER THE RED EYES!!! :)
I thought the women that played Jane was alright. OMG, I LOVE THE MAKEUP :)
aaanndd..The Volturi looked very professional..to me.

This scene ALLLLMOST made me cry.
but I didn't coz I knew what was gonna happen

HAWT HAWT HAWT.
Jacob's body is the body every man would die for.

Alice became my fav female character when I started reading the 3rd and 4th book.
So lively and happy :)
and then, we have the ISHHHHH...potong stteeaam parts:

1) ALmost Almost lah gonna kiss..but didn't T_________T
2)"KISS KISS KISS!!!", I chanted.SAME lah..never happened.
3) Then I was hoping lahh.. CPR CPR!!!
pump pump the chest only.. =.=
-diane-
I melted and burnt in the cinema..

No comments:
Post a Comment