Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blame em'

1 reason why I don't shop till I drop.


I can't stand sales girls that follows you all around the shop,
eye-ing your every move with that "I'M WATCHING YOU" look burning in their eyes.
wanna dig out their eyeballs so badly :P


Don't you think its superb uncomfortable?
Give us some space to breathe maaann :)


AS IF we can strip those clothes off the hangers & shove them in our pants...unnoticed.
or...we would wanna take the risk & steal some cheap chocolate bars & sneak out the shop..
SO STEEEWWPEEED & irrelevant!

I wouldn't say anything if you're running a jewelry shop/ u're being friendly & trying to help :)


issshhhh, sometimes I just feel like thrusting my fist out & knock em' in the head so that they can just faint off (see some birdies flying around) & leave me alone..
hahah, Serious! I've visualised that before.


Hahah, don't get me wrong.
I like shopping, just that I'm not too crazy about it.

Blame the sales person!


-diane-


No comments: