Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stepping into the past...

It has been years since I last stepped into this place until 2 days ago,
my mom pleaded me to follow her there to sort out my bro's stuff.
I had to nod my head since I wouldn't want her to have trouble understanding/communicating in Chinese. Haih..My Chinese is already at the edge of rolling down the drain but she's an english ed..so no choice.


And so, I dragged my feet unwillingly & followed her into the compound..
I never liked primary life because Lick Hung was like a jail to me...really stressful place.


you know, this hallway still creeps me out.
It reminds me of report card day.
Back then,teachers will paste all our results on the notice board,
leaving parents crowding there to compare their kid's results with their friend's.

KIASUU parents will be checking on who's on the TOP!

HOWLIAN parents will be using their index finger to trace across their genius kid's results,
boasting to the whole world ,
maybe screaming :"MY DAUGHTER ARHH..MY SON ARHH.."
(standard line..listen until sien)


My parents are not listed in any of the categories.
I was a slow learner when I was in primary.
Despite being very hardworking, my results have always been average :)
oh wellll...who cares about primary now huh? hahah..


-diane-

1 comment:

diane said...

hey, thx for visiting :)
and 棒? haha 谢谢.我只是写出我的感想..