korean, japanese, taiwan...u name it they watch it.
No idea why...but I never really got hooked up to any drama's..
To be specific, I only like watching Singaporean drama's.
Not all of them of course.
Wanna know why?
1) The amount episodes are reasonable.
Not too lenghty like my aunts hokkien taiwan drama's that goes up to 600 over episodes. crazy!
2)They have nice twist in the story.
Not too many of them..coz it'll bore me.
3) The video quality is there!
Pictures are always so clear, bright and modern. I get irritated with blurrr images :)
4) The Chinese language they use is understandable
+ they use alot of nice phrases..noticed?
okay, enough with my grandmother story..blah blah blah..
lets get straight to the point :)
Currently watching this show!
Table of Glory..
and I think its pretty good coz I'm actually hooked to it eventhough I know nuts about ping pong..hahah

andddddd, they have a pretty complicated romance going on there! A love C
but
C love B
but
B love D
but
D love A
haha this is no love triangle! its a love circle!
but thats not the main thing that's got me hooking to it..its the comedy, the humour in that show + interesting storyline that's making me crave 4 more :)
who's watching this as well? :P
-diane-
No comments:
Post a Comment