Friday, January 8, 2010

Driving is for everyone! yes?

This is just for the fun of it..hahah
forgive me for my lameness..I'm rotting at home.
So if you don't want maggots eating me up...then allow me..

ahem ahem..
Who says driving ain't for everyone?


no doubt

Kids & dogs CAN also drive!
I'll prove it to you..




This young boy boy here..
me:"hello brother, watcha doing?"
bro: *strikes a pose*
me :"*snaps* uuuhuh?"
bro:"I'm a driving instructor! YEAHHH"
5mins later..


Bro teaches Terry how to "drive" on his "car"
hahah he used to show it off to our friends..
and they call it "his initial D racing car konon-nya"



and and....????
tada, whoa IMPRESSIVE!
she even knows how to look left
to check if theres any ppl/vehicles..
not bad ahhhh doggy! :P



reverse parking :) wooot~~~
ok larrrr..I pass u..
cozzzzzz..
ur requirement, as a doggy is only to
learn how to hold the steering wheel & pose! :P LOL



lets come back to reality!
Terry, u prefer sitting in my car...don't you?
Air con +Comfy seat + Safe Driver...ahhem ahem *syoik sendiri*
-diane-

ok, I shall continue waiting for mom 2 come back with my supper :P
raaarhh fat then fat! I'm eating all I can :)
magggggi meee goreeeng! here I come..wheeeee~~~

No comments: