Sunday, January 3, 2010

I gotta feeling

It's the time of the year when I get this feeling all over again.

The feeling that I'm gonna leave behind my classmates & move on with brand new friends.

The feeling that I'm all alone again ( in the begginning),
uncertain & scared because I know that there's no one that I'm close enough to depend on.

I'm pretty sure that THIS YEAR will be far worse than any other years because I'll be leaving to Aus. That will be very far away from all my friends as most of them planned to go to Melbourne. I on the other hand wanted to experience a quieter lifestyle. So, yeah..no family, no friends to depend on, no maid to cook & wash my clothings. Holy mama! Another weird feeling that I'm gonna be experiencing.


WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT????

:(
-diane-

No comments: