Monday, January 4, 2010

Love Drunk

I can't run away frm this since I've been tagged by 3 ppl.
Alright, lets give it a go

The Rules for the Tag are:
1. Put your Music Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag your friends


HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Richard Marx- Now and Forever.
Now and forever, I'll always be me.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A BOY?
Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson - Superhuman
I like superman as my man? hahahha lmao :P

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
MJ - Heal the World
I feel like healing the world -.-

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Jonas Brothers - BB Good
to bb good to everyone?

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Lady Gaga - So happy I could Die
I'll be dead happy if i die? err, that'll be an april fool joke lah.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Taylor Swift - You Belong with me
I belong with them :) yay!

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Green Day - 21 Guns
Haah! They'll give up the fight :)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Simple Plan - Save you
To save ppl from evil mojojojo..haha did i mention that I used to love Blossom frm powerpuff?

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Just move ur bum bum and u'll get the answer!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Mariah Carey - Hero
They're heroes of my life :) and they're the ones that i can always count on.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Eminem- Beautiful
My life is beautiful :) because im always surrounded by beautiful ppl inside out ;P

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
David Guetta ft Akon - Sexy Chick
whaaaaat?!? haha i *swallows* wanna be *choke* sexay chick?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Jonas Brothers - Sorry
I'm sorry coz im not gd enough for u / I'm sorry if u found out & freaked out. hahah

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Neal Diamonds/Barbara Streistrand - You dont bring me flowers
BUT I WANT flowers!!!!! >.< You ppl better bring em to me / i'll wake up and jump on u!!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
David Archuleta - You Can
I can do anything whenever I want to. No specifics?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Utada Hikaru - Come back to me
Is that my friends wont come back to me if we lost contact.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Cobra Starship - Guilty Pleasure
That Feeling guilty is my pleasure? huh? i thought my shirt says "Pressure is my Pleasure".

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
David Cook - Come Back to me
that all my friends will come back to me and dont leave me rotting alone in adelaide.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Jason Derulo - Whatcha say
What say you huh? :P

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Boys like Girls - Love Drunk
OMGGGGG! i love love love this song..still

Tag: Jia Ying, Ben, Wai Yee, Shin Ying, Elle, Chyi Tian

No comments: