Friday, May 22, 2009

AWESOME!

Im gonna LEAVE my books aside for 2 weeks..for them 2 collect some dust
YEA man! 2 whole weeks of holiday with nothing to do,except IT essay.
BREAK FREE from stress!
this is soooo AWESOME!

Just finished my midyear test..
Accounts was THE KILLER..
I died------- no joke..
That "Aint no sunshine" song can nvr stop playing in my head
when I was doing my test..
eversince Kris won American Idol.
You hv no idea how hard I tried to block it outta my head..


Havent been sleeping much lately,
glad I have time now to catch up with my sleep.

btw, I was watching American Idol finale while doing math..what the crap right?
Please don't think of me as a nerdish girl..
I only did it coz its 15% of my finals (math) ppr.
To me, Kris sang his 1st and 3rd song better than Adam..


Its pretty sad that Adam didn't win it..
Adam has THE special VOICE but I think Kris won it because he has the power to connect with the audience with his sweet, soft, simple, tender voice..=) which is not something that everyone can do..My dad loves Kris as well! Especially when he sang "Aint no Sunshine".


"Adam deserves this, Im sorry!" said Kris when he won Idols.
Ryan tried to cover his words by speaking over it. I call this a good host =) kudos Ryan!


To Kris :

You really need to toughen up..
Its not that I don't like you being humble..
but hey, you have to see yourself more clearly..
It doesn't mean that if Adam has more range..he's way better off than you.
Im a BIG BIG ALLEN SUPPORTER =P

he always underestimates himself..You'll see why..

Top 3..Shocked

Top 2..Shocked again


His winning moment...SHOCKED AGAIN


kris kris kris kris kris.. You need to have more faith in yourself..

by the way...my favourite idol>>>

>>>

>>>

still DAVID COOK! yes, he sang Permanent that day..so emotional..

next to cook will be dear KRIS ALLEN

okie, will update soon about things I did today..after my exams..tata


No comments: