Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wesak Day

HAPPY WESAK to ALL =)

I've not been a very good buddhist this year..
I managed to squeezed some time & went to SJBA on wesak eve at around 10.15pm to pray and offer oil lamp.

I had projects, essays and midyear exams to deal with..
arghh..excuses diane, excuses! can someone please whack me when i go for sunday school?

It's kinda bad since I help out (write oil lamp receipts) every year.

some ppl asked :
where did I celebrate wesak on wesak day? SJBA/ Brickfields?
dot dot dot..errr neither nor..
I didn't celebrate wesak on wesak day T.T
Oh my gawddd..1st time in my life! or is it my 2nd time? *bangs head*
I felt so horrible...seriously..

-diane-

4 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

i nvr realised u had a david cook playing on ur blog. i love that dudes tone man...

and Diane, buddhism is not about how often you write oil receipts but how often you live a more buddhist life. don't be so harsh on yourself for the wrong reasons.

diane said...

yeaa man...his voice is awesome!

just that im not so devoted enuff this yr..feel so sry T.T

Rachel Khoo said...

omg. u didn't go to temple atleast?!?! *gasp

diane said...

i went on the eve..thats all T.T and its not even more than 1 and a half hrs