Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Unexpected

I watched "American Idol - Rock week" yesterday and thought that Kris and Danny couldn't do rock at all...coz that's just not the kind of music that they sing. On the other hand, I thought Adam and Allison's duet was amazing and breath-taking.

Kris Allen

Kris' performance wasn't strong since he chose to do classic rock (very risky choice)...
and I had the feeling that my favourite will only make it to the top 4..
I was devastated..
below : Simon's comment on Kris' performance

You know, I was like...Whaaattt? Imma gonna eat ice for breakfast,lunch and dinner if Kris pulls through this hurdle!


I thought he was gonna be eliminated..until Shin Ying told me :





I didnt wanna believe her at first..I thought she was joking..coz the American Idol website haven't updated anything about it. I starred unbelievably at the monitor screen when I read her message during IT class.


wow, his fans must have voted like mad for him. 64 million votes in total...what more can I say? Go KRIS ALLEN =)


diane

5 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

lmao, i thought u say eat RICe? got do or not

diane said...

haha plan 2 do for dinner later =P
den 2mrw morning,sunday morning! haha

Shin Ying Tan said...

lol, take picture lah xD ur mom won't sakai you ah? lol

diane said...

without her knowing of course..or she'll kill me man! if i hv the chance to i will snap snap snap..

Shin Ying Tan said...

LOL HAHAHAHAHA :)