Friday, May 22, 2009

No Boundaries

Living my happy stress-free life with NO BOUNDARIES.
Now Im addicted to that song!
I have friends that think its a dumb song about hurricanes and mountains..
but I think its a great song so I'll whack whoever that insult that song!
Ok, I went 2 pyramid with my college friends..
Initially, we planned to take a bus there but nope, no buses stopped for us.
So, we decided to take a taxi..
but one of the taxi man refused to fetch us there..just BECAUSE of the jam
then, we suggested that "hey, why not just walk there?"
T.T too far..
so we ended up walking a long distance towards another bus station.
Fortunately, we found a taxi !


Had a horrible lunch there at a restaurant that sticks "WHY NOT" posters everywhere like decorations...Im serious, its just this two words >>"WHY NOT".
I was thinking, whats so great bout that 2 words?
The minute I put one mouthful of chicken in my mouth..I had this sudden urge to say
"WHY NOT u close shop laaa"
My friends didn't like the food either.

me and the "sexy pig leg"
HAIR!
ehhh...ELICIA CUT her HAIR!!
hahah
yea rite..u can obviously see the wigs ..lol


THIS IS my answer to those ppl who kept asking me WHY? and WHY NOT have LONG HAIR
>>
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
.>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>

apa la qian ying ini? so happy when I look so darrrrnnnn ugly..

-diane-

2 comments:

Rachel Khoo said...

LOL. the long hair makes u look so aunty-ish!

diane said...

dats the reason why i dont keep them =)