Today is a moody day for me..
I thought I would be really happy and free from my Investigative Study paperwork!
Yea, i was..but only for the first 10 minutes from when I stepped into the college area.
Zhuxiao smsed me to say that she was sick and couldnt attend any of the classes except accounts test. Kesian her, she was so weak when I saw her in the cafeteria...For me..Not too bad, I guess...I'll just be lonely for a day. But I was wrong..I barely survived in any of the classes..zzZzz
secondly, (accounts test) I couldnt balance my Balance Sheet due to a stupid error made in my General statement thats related to my sales amount and my net profit amount. I think I classified one of my transactions wrongly too..so 4 to 5 marks GONE? The whole ppr is over 30..so..I lost a whole lot of marks..just times them up T.T and yeah, I still can't get over it!
thirdly, I just got into a fight with one of my secondary classmate through Facebook. As far as I know, I havent fought with anyone since primary 4 or 5. Im not aggressive in nature so yeah..
Seems that I was the main cause of the fight! I wouldnt say that Im not..because I made some mistakes too...but somebody had to exaggerate and twist things up with false statements.
fourth, Im having IT projects again to steal all my precious time (those specially preserved and conserved for mid-yr studying)! Ishhh...only have a few days to do them =.= and I picked one of the worst topics..unlucky unlucky..
sighs..Im just gonna relax my mind and garbage all these outta my head..except IT of course..
moody,
diane
No comments:
Post a Comment