Thursday, May 14, 2009

stuffs

It says "no connection to network" on my phone for the past 8 to 9 hours..
I was so frustrated since I couldn't call, text or receive anything frm any1..it was really inconvinient!
so I went to the Maxis centre after college..
and they replaced my SIM card.


That purple SIM card is my old one..pfftt


Ohyaaa..and these 3 girls forced me into wearing a skirt 2 college !
They informed every girl from my class 2 wear skirt on the 14th..
and texted me on the 13th (night) and 14th (morning)..

and yes, i wore a skirt today T.T
My college friends were very nice to me..no teasings! pheww..
pretty embarassed about it when I bumped into my secondary friends coz they made a BIG fuss about it. =.= so malang~~~
they shouted for me from the top floor & I honestly didn't know where 2 hide my face.
so..half compliments half teasings =)
btw, DANNY's OUT! so its gonna be a KRIS-ADAM Finals..
ahahah..yes!
go Kris, KILL it!
****************************************************************
Mothers Day
me mom terry I don't look like my mom larrrr..


mom and kids

dad mom and baby
-diane-

No comments: