I thought that this movie was interesting..I expected to get lost and blurrr in the movie since I've zero knowledge about Star Trek...but I was wrong after all =)
Its understandable...not as complicated as I expected it to be .
Basically,this movie is about saving the world and outerspace..
pretty normal and expected plot. Nevertheless, I still think that it's a good movie and you guys should catch it =)
I shall give you a sypnosis about this movie:
Its a story about this starship called "the USS ENTERPRISE" and some young crews trying to stop an evil being whose mission of vengence threatens all mankind.
Captain Kirk tried stopping the evil many star years ago but he was unsucessful of doing so. Instead, he saved hundreds of life and sacrifieses himself in the battle...including his wife who was pregnant with his son. Before he died, he asked his wife to name his son after him - James.T Kirk. (Chris Pine).
James.T Kirk grew up as a farm boy while Spock (Zachary Quinto) was raised in a logic based society that does not accept emotions. Spock was the commander of the ship while James was just a recruit. They were both rivals to be the next captain of the ship and the fate of the galaxy rest in both their hands.
The evil planted many black holes to evacuate many planets.
In the end, they both had a very powerful partnership to win the battle and they became good friends. James.T Kirk became the captain..just like his father =)
super short sypnosis huh?
I left out some details for you to watch it yourself. By the way, its a blend of science fiction and humour.
As you can see, this is the super awesome starship : USS EnterpriseFor girls who are not interested in science fic, NO PROBLEM!
Theres a hot guy in this movie..
The old captain Kirk is replaced by Chris Pine (right..)
Captain Kirk is my favourite character in this movie! its probably because he's funny but he knows when to get serious because he has this determination to be the captain..to save everyone and stuff..just like his father.
Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto

No comments:
Post a Comment