Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All for a Band I love.

Did I mention that Boys Like Girls are coming to Adelaide? :D
I was frigggiiinnnnn excited about it months ago, like a psycho.

Waited to buy the tickets before it was even sold.
Yes, I am a big BLG fan.
*screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamssss*

I still don't get why they're not well known in Aus though :/
when the Philippines see them like Gods.
Seriously man, how can a band that means so much to you means nothing to another person?
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them BIG TIME :D


So, today..I decided to check out the venue where they'll be playing .
Approached the information centre people and they told me that it'll probably be at the Adelaide Convention Centre.

and I was like WOAHH at THIS place?
thats gotta be pretty grand. AWESOMEEEEE
and soooo, I fumbled through the map and found my way there.
I wanted to double confirm that this will be the place where they'll be playing since my ticket doesn't come with seat allocations..and of course, like everyone else...I would want to get the best view,
especially when I've paid so much to see my favourite band play.
BOYS LIKE GIRLS maaannn HOMAIGOSH!

To my dissapointment, the counter lady whom I approached threw me that
What-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look when I asked her about it.
"Boys like whuurttt? huh?"

KADDUSSHHH okayyy -.-
Bet she only knows about Justin Bieber.

Seriously man, I tell u.
People here are sick crazy about this Bieber kid.
Overrated like mad.
Even Supre has this.
LOOK!

Seeeee! thats why I do get Bieber Fever sometimes..GAHH..


ok, back to topic.
Yeah, so I found my way around Fowlers Live myself.
The place where they're supposed to play at..supposingly.

It doesn't look anything like a concert ground.
Exhausted and curious, I strolled up the stairs and pressed my face against the see-through glass door to take a peep.
HOLY MOTHER..
I wished I'd taken a picture of it but I would make a fool outta myself.
It was under video suveillance.
Looks like some kinda bar...You know, where those unknown singers sing at
 ...with a few chairs & tables around for the audience to sit and drink.

The door was locked and the place looked really run down.
It took me a while to notice that there was a note stucked to the door saying that the office is located at the basement.
O.O Whuuuurtttttt?!?

I tried finding my way around but failed. There were no signs around that could lead me to the office..erm, except for another shop around the corner. Haih, yes..I just went into that place like a total nuthead and asked the lady for directions.
She laughed and volunteered to bring me there when I gave her the super blurrrrr and confused face when she tried explaining it to me.


trust me, only GENIUSES could find that place okay.
Who the heck would have figured out that the office was located at the basement with garbage bins and unwanted furnitures surrounding the entrance.
No signs, no nothing.

She opened the door and told me that I had to take a flight of stairs down.
It was dark and creepy.

I wished I took pictures of it..but seriously, if I were a movie director/ film maker..
this would be the PERFECT place for me to film those spooky scenes.

The place was full of  grafittis, posters & spider webs...and to make it worse, it was dark :S
This place creeps me out so much, it reminded me of the Goosebump storybooks I used to read when I was in primary. Remember the one about puppets? Exactly the way I pictured it in my mind back then.

Yeah, in the end..the office lady confirmed that they'll be jamming here.
The bar place thingy I was talking about before?..yeah there.
I was obviously superrrrr speechless to the max..maybe thats the entrance or something, I really dunno man.
But if you come to think of it...lets say IF they were to play there, wouldn't that mean that I had more chance to meet them personally? :)

-diane-

No comments: