Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eclipse

Yeshh, I watched Eclipse last week :)
Surprisingly, it was released in Aussie earlier...bahahah
No worries, Im not gonna spoil it for you.


Reasons to watch this:
1)Robbert Patt looks good in this movie.
like..Seriously.
I think they changed his makeup..haha


2) Taylor Lautner is topless in almost every scene.
Even with all the snow around *drools*
LOOK!


3) We have a new Victoria :)
Prettier + Better Actress.

4) Jasper & Alice gets more screen time.
Super cute romance going on there yo <3

5) LETS WELCOME the NEWBIESSSSS

a) They chose the perfect dude to play Seth Clearwater.
ahhh adorable.

b) Xavier Samuel as Riley.
This is the DUDE to watch! *melts*

overall, the show was not awesomely good . I would say that it was not bad.
Would give it 7/10.
I was dissapointed with the fighting scenes.
Its so unrealistic & fake. Sad to say, it didn't meet up to my expectations :(
Super "pariahh" & "chipalang" lorhh.
but I have to say, THUMBS UP to all the lovey dovey scenes!
They nailed it.

-diane-

No comments: