Saturday, July 24, 2010

The New MU jersey?

I was walking with my friends when we passed by this sports shop...
 This mannequin with bright red shirt caught my sight..from the corner of my eye.
Apparently, anything "red" always gets my attention 1st since its my favourite colour :D so yeah.

"WHAAAAT THE HEYYLEEE?"
I stared in disgust...and that made my friends stop.
They turned to look.
"HARHHH? THATS MU's new jersey?"

*Drops Jaw*
:S
We couldn't stop bitching about it & comparing it with the other jerseys worn by the other mannequins.
Ok, maybe I did most of the complainings & whinings :P




But seriously? THIS?
Where's the fashion police?
OMG..*smacks head*
What's with the cheapo, retarded looking collar? Thats sooo old school.
Reminds me of their old jersey, way back in the 1990's & 1980's .

I'll let you compare it for yourself.


Get what I mean?
*covers face*
So dissapointed with the design T_________T
aiyo, dunno what to say man...

-diane-

No comments: