I was 2 feet away frm BLG when they performed.
Everyone were pushing like crazy...We all had to smell each other's hair & armpits O.O
Dropped my jacket& it got stepped on by God knows how many hundreds of ppl but managed to find it back after the concert.
They asked if anybody wanted to climb up the stage with them when they performed their last song..
and I was swept by the pushing crowd..
I dunno how in the world of salted marshmallows but I jostled my way through, hopped up the stage and grabbed Martin Johnson's hands :D
People who didnt manage to get their butt on stage were pulling my bag & cursing the rest who got up.
I was 5 cm apart from Martin & I was dumbfounded..stared at him like he was God! So beautiful.
Seriously, I couldn't believe that it was all happening.
Imagine standing so close to a celebrity that you have a PLANET CRUSH on...*drooolssss*
dream come true. The whole situation ws just really inconceivable.
OHHHH and I managed to catch Paul's guitar pick <3
almost ALMOST got partymarty's :( ughh I want Martin's.
BEST DAY EVER.
:) Now theres a big smile tattooed across my face...and I can never get it off.
hahahah..awesome.
some of the pics I managed to snap with my cacated 3.2 MP phone.
They didn't allow cameras T_____T
Martin:
PAUL:
this could be a really nice pic if only that sampat person didnt block it with her hands =.=
I tried to snap JOHN & BRYAN but couldn't. :(
Bryan was too far to the left and John was hidden behind Martin & Paul's butt.
-diane-
Happy Crazy BLG freak :D











No comments:
Post a Comment