Last World Cup was a total heartbreak.
I cried my eyes off when England lost to Portugal in the penalties&
felt so horrible when Zidane did his head-butt thing, resulting to France's lost.
This year was really different for me.
I rooted for Spain to win it :) but still stay true to England..although I knew they didn't have much chance. I mean they have a team of star players but whats saddening is the fact that they never played well together as a team. They're all better off in their own clubs :(
Well, tell me which EPL fan wouldn't do the same?
It was really fun watching the World Cup here in Adelaide.
The atmosphere is crazy because everyone is watching & screaming our lungs out together.
Wookay Im supposed to dedicate this post to Spain so..lets get straight to the point :)
I'm so proud of you Spain :) You trully deserve a star on ur badge!
This is the end of a team who has underperformed throughout the years.
1st worldcup title for SPAIN! woootz~~
Great possession, brilliant passings & amazing teamwork.
Thats how you play beautiful football.
and this is SPAIN.
A dramatic final.
Honestly, I don't think I've encountered any matches with 14 yellow cards & 1 red card.
Crazy card drama..LOL
INIESTA 116th minute !
Thought he owned the game. From getting everyone yellow cards, free kicks,opportunities & the winning goal.
A kick at Xabi Alonso's chest sent my heart aching...ouch man.
but KUDOS to you for getting up and continue fighting for your country :)
was so proud..
I miss your 40 yards goals though :)
Villa, the highest goal scoring Spaniard in the WC 2010.
We can't thank you more, goal scoring machine :)
Sergio Ramos is undeniably amazing for creating so many chances for Spain :)
Thumbs up for your consistency. You've never failed to impress us.
Lastly....Iker Casillas!
Goalie & Captain of the team.
I'm amazed by your skills. clean sheets all the way mann..
All in all, I had a great Worldcup 2010.
I LOVE YOU SPAIN :)
dammnn..I want a Spain jersey sooooo badly right now.
Can I convert to be a Barcelona fan arh? :P hahah..
-diane-








No comments:
Post a Comment