Im currently having my semester break and I knew I needed to find something to do or I'll die of boredom :)
I couldn't just stay in my room watching youtube videos all day long..
Stalking nigahiga, kevjumba & wongfu production videos every minute..
or tweeting 24/7.
So, today..I decided to try something that I've never done before..myself.
I decided to do things that a girl would do
since my aunts are always bombing me about me not being girlish enough..pftt =.=
I know, I don't do cross-stitching, awesome cooking/ bury my face under thick makeups and stuff.
Anywaaaayyy.. yeah so, I thought it would be fun to give baking a try.
since my housemates r not around & they can't laugh at me if I screwed up or something :P
bahahah
Yes I cheated..nyehehheh..
Hey Imma 1st timer alright? :P
Don't expect me to do it from scratch you know..hahahha
so yeah, BROWNIES.
Mixing the Brownies base thingy was kinda fun :D
Pouring it into the tray was alright I guess.
It was an easy process...measure,dump,and STIR!
Then all you have to do is just dump it in the Oven for half an hour .
while letting that thing bake, you do the icing :D
after the brownies are done baking, leave it to cool for about 15 mins or so..
then spread the icings & decorate it.
sounds suppperrr easy right?
HELL NO MAN.
I was sooooo wrong. The cutting proccess of the brownies was the difficult part.
Everything was sticky and rarrhh..
gosh, a disaster! a torturing process..
I wanted to strangle someone..>.<
This was waaaaay worse than slicing cheesecakes.
The end result was crappy.
just LOOK at the Failed Ugly Presentation of it =.=
I failed as a woman..HAHAH :D
BUT the good thing is that THANK GOODNESS it tasted good..
or I'll kill someone..
The horrible part is of course, the washings..
holy mama..daaaamn alot of stuff to wash lorrhhh
I told myself that Baking is just not for me.
yeeee nahhh I'd rather be re-watching football matches :D
ok, laaaa...maybe its because my mom doesn't bake / cook.
:P ahahah excuses excuses..
Initially, I intended to share it with my friends but erm..
since they are awesome bakers, cooks and stuff..
I was tooooooo shy to let them see this..HAHAH shame shame :(
I'm hoping that they don't have my blog link or they'll probably die laughing at me..
hmm on 2nd thought, I don't wanna be eating it myself since I've already been expanding sideways..
lets see I have 2 mins to decide and I'm off to hv dinner with them. wookiee bye
-diane-
No comments:
Post a Comment